Delighted week 2

Weighed myself this morning lost 3lbs and 1 inch off my waist

That is a total of 5lbs lost and my waist reduced by 3inches.

I have got really into this diet I think this site is a great help all the tips you all post and suport it is helping me to stick to it I can already get into some clothes that were too tight. 

I go on holiday in 3 weeks that will be a tester but at least I will 

feel better in my cossie and not look like a beached whale of course I have to stick to the diet for the next three weeks.

Good luck to you all that do the weigh in.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, keep going, you're doing really well. 

• Thank you I hope you are doing well with your weight loss

• Fab loss well done hoiday100. Sure you will have lost a bit more by your holiday in 3 weeks. Keep it up :)

• Thank you love your name sums me up at the moment but not for too much longer I hope. Good look on your weigh in.

• Glad you like the name. It is shrinking but not as quickly as I would like! Lost another pound today but don't think it was from the muffin top!!!

• Muffin tops are the most difficult to shift I think it is more the exercise its not easy but keep going

• that's a really good loss, and the inches, even better, well done

• well done on both the weight loss and the loss of inches, its very encouraging😊

You may also like...