Say yes to fitting in the trousers !!

Say yes to fitting in the trousers !!

It's been a challenging few months  with many ups and downs but I'm ready to restart my wgt loss journey.

I've returned from a week away and had the misfortune of bursting out of my trousers on the first night !!! The reality of the Ibs creeping back on was blithely ignored as I packed my last years holiday stuff but the reality hit big time ( even a pair of sandals broke !!)

Yesterday I had a photo taken of me in the  offending trousers and a tape measure!  scary !! I've also done my measurements !!

I am determined to get the Ibs off I've put on and get into the 11's. 

So here goes, my weigh day is a Friday but I'll be checking with the challange.

😇 

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You know you can do it Flossie, so just put your best foot forward, make your plans and write down the first milestone you would like to achieve. Here for you all the way XXX

• Thanks Candystripe,

I'm taking it a day at a time. Today I'm doing a bit of goal setting and hanging those trousers up ready for another try on in a few weeks.

Appreciate the support

😇 xx

• I have absolute faith in your ability Flossie! You did it before and you'll do it again! :)

Onwards and downwards, losers are always winners! :) xxx

• Thanks moreless,

I will turn this around and focused on being a loser !! Lol

😇 xx

• Hi Flossie,

Wishing you great success with re-starting your weight-loss journey.  You can do it, and we're behind you and alongside you all the way!  

Wishing you a great week ahead, and here's to you starting your journey towards the 11's.

Good luck!

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Lowcal,

I really appreciate the support and inspiration from you all. I am determined to reach the 11's this time.

Catch up on Monday

😇 xx

• Best of luck with your journey - I hope you're back in those trousers soon! :) 

• Thanks gal-on-a-mission,

I'm taking it a day at a time, but those trousers will fit !!

😇

• Flossie I had the same story my dress fitted me and than 2 weeks later it was tight. I also ate disastrous but since yesterday I started eating healthy again. I won't tell you what today was like you probably can imagine yourself but tomorrow is a new day and we both are going to eat healthy and shift these horrid pounds off. Together we come! Just wait we will cheer each other a we will see these pounds disappear. Before you know it you will get into the 11's.

• Thanks bakersdozen,

It just got to be done !! I'm back to planning and making good choices, and yes we will do this !!

Today it's warm and the sun is shinning so I'm going to try on more summer stuff but don't worry I'll not be posting anymore photos !! Lol

😇

• good luck, and welcome back 

• Thanks roseyjaytay,

It feels good to back, we'll see what Friday brings !

😇

You may also like...