New jeans πŸ˜€

I'm sorry I just can't contain my happiness. I ordered a pair of size 16 jeans from Next a couple of days ago and it said they'd take 2 weeks. Well, I thought this would give me another couple of weeks to lose and fit into them. Surprisingly, they have just arrived after 2 days and they fit!!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 

Happy bunny. Had to share 🐰

Skip

Featured Content

New feature! Take your needs assessment

Recognise and address unmet needs that are potentially affecting your health and wellbeing

Get your report

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you! Nice when a smaller size fits, isn't it? 😊

• Oh it really is. I feel like I've been stuck in 18's forever πŸ˜€

• Don't get too used to them, I'm sure there is a pair of size 14 jeans waiting for you! :-)

• Oh god I'll be singing from the rooftops then! Haven't been in a 14 for about 15years! Haha. Can't wait! 

• You can do it! I started at a size 20/22, I went for a browse yesterday and ended up buying a pair of jeggings, in red, in size 10! A 10! Unfortunately didn't keep any of my size 22 jeans, would have quite liked to hold them up against them to see the difference! 

• Wow that's excellent! Bet your delighted! That's a massive achievement! Well done! πŸ†

• Thank you. I did do you a bit of a happy dance in the changing room. ;-) 

• I'd have been running round the shop screaming with joy πŸ˜‚

• Haha, small town - I think they would have locked me up - but at least I would have gone there in style :D 

• Lol what upsets me is we can't wear the label on the outsideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Who says you can't? ;) take the stitches out of the table and sew it back onto a belt loop. ;-)

• Wonderful news, that's such a great feeling- top of the world! Well done!

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• Got to love a new pair of smaller jeans! Enjoy :)

• I'm literally grinning like a Cheshire Cat haha πŸ˜€

• I can sooooooo relate to the way that you feel NST, because the same thing happened to me this morning! I rushed to Sueper's challenge thread to brag!! :)

WTG you! Enjoy that feeling and look forward to the next drop down! :)

• Thanks moreless and well done to you too! We'll grin like idiots for the rest of the day together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

• Thank you, we certainly will! :) :) :)

• Awesome!

• Yay πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰ well done you 

• Thanks Anna61 πŸ˜€

• Great feeling isn't it! I bet you look wonderful

• I can definitely see a difference in the mirror after just 1st so it's really spurring me on πŸ˜€

Hard work but it pays off πŸ’ͺ🏼

• Fantastic! Great way to show off all your hard work πŸ™‚

• Thanks muffintop67 

I'm still grinning πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

You may also like...