12 weeks done and 1 stone lighter

So I have actually survived 12 weeks of dieting.  Never thought I would lose a stone.  Now for another 12 weeks and see if I can reach my next goal, I have set myself a target of 10 lbs.  My blood sugars are also looking a lot better and I feel fitter.  The only down side is my arthritus, its now really painful whenever I walk so I am going to have an Xray today of my hip and backbone to see the damage and consider what to do next.  Doctor has put me on paracetamol tablets to dull the pain, not sure about taking even more tablets but we will see how it goes.  Thanks for all the support from everyone, till later....

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry to hear about your pain and arthritis, but well done on your weight loss onwards and downwards 😁👍

• Thanks for the reply rosie-2015

• Well done on your weightloss Cliff, that's a terrific achievement :)

Sorry that you're suffering with your arthritis, let's hope that the doc can come up with something more than paracetamol to help you out. 

Good luck with the next 10lbs, I'm sure that losing the weight will start to relieve the pressure on your hips and spine :)

• Thanks for the reply moreless

• Well done you are good luck for the next 12 week's.  Hope you are pain free  very soon 

• Thanks for the reply greeny4

• Well done on the weight loss, surely that will help the arthritis ? 

I have to do regular movement too, and non- weight bearing exercise (cycle swim floor based yoga/Pilates) 

Good luck! 😊

• Thanks for the reply Anna61

• Well done great work. Good luck on the next 10 pounds you can do this! 

• Thanks for the reply Determinedchick22

You may also like...