Week 13

Week 13

This week:  weight change -5.5lbs  waist change 0"  1748cal/day 117min/day activity

A strange result, but I'm not complaining. I didn't do the gym because my knee was playing up. Just cycled to work nad did some stretches and weight at home each evening. I had lost all the weight by Saturday morning, then did 8hrs of tiling outdoors over the weekend (see picture), but the 3 small beers I had after that must have cancelled any further weight loss. Waist has stayed at 40" for the past 5 weeks. This is my first week on Inulin, just 5g on my porridge and 5g in a drink in the evening. I really can't believe it was that which made the difference. Let's see what happens next week.

5 Replies

• Fantastic result!  You are certainly looking trim these days too.  I hope you have another successful week and your knee doesn't play you up too much.

• Well done. That's a really good loss and your tiles look good too. Why are you taking Inulin is it for health or weight loss.

Again well done.

• Watch 'How to stay Young' on BBC i-player and you will see why I'm trying the inulin: to reduce viseral fat.

• I have that too around my heart which is why I decided to try and lose weight. Do you think this will work or did you consult a dr first. You look very good though so weight loss is good for you (and your tiling) 

• I did not consult a Dr. Just watch the programme, it tells you all you need to know. I'm convinced its around my waist.  It's a fairly harmless substance anyway.

You may also like...