Week 13

Week 13

This week:  weight change -5.5lbs  waist change 0"  1748cal/day 117min/day activity

A strange result, but I'm not complaining. I didn't do the gym because my knee was playing up. Just cycled to work nad did some stretches and weight at home each evening. I had lost all the weight by Saturday morning, then did 8hrs of tiling outdoors over the weekend (see picture), but the 3 small beers I had after that must have cancelled any further weight loss. Waist has stayed at 40" for the past 5 weeks. This is my first week on Inulin, just 5g on my porridge and 5g in a drink in the evening. I really can't believe it was that which made the difference. Let's see what happens next week.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic result!  You are certainly looking trim these days too.  I hope you have another successful week and your knee doesn't play you up too much.

• Well done. That's a really good loss and your tiles look good too. Why are you taking Inulin is it for health or weight loss.

Again well done.

• Watch 'How to stay Young' on BBC i-player and you will see why I'm trying the inulin: to reduce viseral fat.

• I have that too around my heart which is why I decided to try and lose weight. Do you think this will work or did you consult a dr first. You look very good though so weight loss is good for you (and your tiling) 

• I did not consult a Dr. Just watch the programme, it tells you all you need to know. I'm convinced its around my waist.  It's a fairly harmless substance anyway.

You may also like...