Weight Loss NHS
73,487 members39,339 posts

That feeling

Hi Everyone,

My lovely niece rang to see if we wanted to meet up today, of course I jumped at the chance.  Used the excuse to try my new clothes on and see how I felt but my jacket was one I had for yrs and could never fasten, today it fastened and was loose.

I have not seen her for over a month, her first words was oh my god you look amazing and afew times during out outing she kept mentioning how shocked she was at how much I have lost and how much better I look.

It felt fantastic and her words helped me get throught a tough gym class.

Just wanted to share my great day.

Wendy

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Wendy,

So nice to get compliments and get back into old clothes again :)

I find that compliments make me want to keep trying and I guess it worked for you and got you through that class!

I almost feel I'd be letting the people down if I gained again so that helps keep me focussed too.

Keep up the good work :)

4 likes

Wow that is so uplifting to hear. Well done for all your efforts..

Dish70 xx

3 likes

Well done you. So lovely to have all your hard work recognised. Glad you had a great day - you deserve it! :)

2 likes

We all have good days, amazing days and major lows but we all deserve a pat on the back for our hard work. 

Good luck to all

Wendy

3 likes

Hi Wendy,

That's lovely that your niece commented on your appearance and how much better you are looking - that is so great!  Glad her words helped you through that tough gym class, and I hope you have a great weekend, after your great day today!

Lowcal :-)

1 like

Fantastic 😊 Really helps with the motivation 😊

It's soooo nice when you can do up clothes you haven't been able to get into for a while, and even better when someone notices!  Well done you.

Brilliant Wendy, it is so good when all of your efforts are recognised, keep it up and have a fabulous weekend :-) 

How wonderful! That must make all the hard work worth it and keep you wanting to continue. Well done on the gym class, they can be challenging xx

1 like

You may also like...