Heartbreak diet

So I plucked up the courage to tell the man I fell back in love with (my ex on and off for 10 years now) how I felt, and that I wanted to leave my current relationship (that has been disintegrating ever since me and the ex started talking again and I realised my feelings for him had not gone away), and start the rest of my life again with him like we'd always talked about.

Given that he told me he loved me at the weekend, I don't know what I was expecting, but he's just said he doesn't want anything in terms of a relationship with me, and even went as far as to say that maybe I should be single for a while/see someone completely different.

So devastated doesn't really cut it... Going to have to be strong not to let the diet go crazy one way or another.

3 Replies

• Oh, how heartbreaking Rose-A, you must feel so upset.  Try to look after yourself as much as possible and work on repairing your broken heart.  Pop on here and chat with us if you are feeling low, too.

• To be honest I'm trying not to just sit and cry at my desk at work. Maybe I'll just get really into healthy recipes or something to take my mind off it :)

• That sounds like a plan!

You may also like...