First achievement

I've made it to my first achievement, I've lost 2 stone (28 pounds) since January, I'm so happy and have loads more energy, 😆

Set my new goals to lose 14 pounds by beginning of June and find a local swimming pool which is open to the public in the afternoon, I want to start swimming again, haven't been for a few years since the nearest pool changed it's times (work comes first 😞😱) 

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats on your fantastic 2st loss. Enjoy your getting to your next goal and the swimming.

Flossie

• Wow, that is a great result since January, I am pleased you are feeling so well and that you have found a pool that is open when you want it to be!

• Well done you, I would like to lose 2 stone by end of July, so a similar time frame to you, although I have much more to go after the initial couple of stone! Your success has motivated me. I am sure you'll get to your next target. 

• I have also got more to lose but with advice from here decided to make smaller goals and have a non-food treat at each achievement, it's working for me. I've spent years doing yo-yo dieting and hit 15.1 stone at New Year my biggest and I'm only 5"2" cried my eyes out when I saw the pictures.

I've found little changes are best that way you don't feel like you're depriving yourself and I started by just a walk round the block each day building up slowly, I now do 10,000 steps 5/7 days, cycle to work 4/5 days And I actually want to exercise, this is the best and most helpful site I have found.

Trust me if I can do it so can you 

Kate x 

You may also like...