Binge, detox and starting over

So yesterday I allowed myself to get out of control due to the recent emotional bullshit i'm going through and this time such "reset" helped. I woke up today stronger with an idea of having a grapefruit, lemon and spinach detox today and starting over with week II of diet and week I of C25K plan (cause i skipped it too) tomorrow.

Wish me luck and send good vibes. I can't give up again.

Last edited by

8 Replies

• Good vibes on the way! I still fall off the waggon every now and then but like you, I have noticed I have a different mind set and I just get up, dust myself down and get back on. Good luck with detox 😀

• Yes and that's great, being able to take it as just a bad day and move on instead of giving up completely :) Good luck to you too :)

• Glad to hear you sounding more positive 😊 You can do this! Go you! 😊😊😊

• Great post, great spirit! Go girl go! X

• I'm sure you will rock it and be much fitter and healthier version of you by summer ! Sending rock'n roll vibes :)

• no you cant Mami. ...because you are doing this for YOU ..and there is nothing more precious or important than yourself ...

keep strong ...x 😊

• Ha, I see what you did there modge , thanks for encouragement :)

• Good luck. I'm having grapefruit everyday and hot lemon water, not sure about spinach but ha give anything a go x

You may also like...