What a difference a day makes......or two or three ๐Ÿ˜ž

Morning. Thank you to everyone who commented on my weightloss. Feeling a bit of a fraud as this week has not gone so well. It will be a case of damage limitation this week, at the very best. Yesterday I had a eureka moment, I was at a friend's house & caught sight of my reflection in her full length wardrobe mirror. Talk about a wake up call, I haven't seen my reflection in it's full glory for a long time.  I was horrified & a little disgusted with myself for getting so overweight.  I have 9 weeks to my holiday & I am determined to lose a stone before I go

Onwards & Upwards

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hi Suzie54,

Sometimes some weeks just don't go how we hope - so don't pay too much attention to the fact it was difficult, as you can easily move forward from it, and hopefully learn from what happened in the week.  You've still got a whole 9 weeks ahead before your holiday, and you can achieve a lot in that time.  So try to re-focus, perhaps plan how you're going to cope with the next few days ahead, and go from there.  You can do it.

Wishing you a great weekend and a good week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Like Lowcal says, ( so wise) , 9 weeks is a long time, on an average 1lb a week, that's a lot, even 1/2lb makes a fair difference.

Keep focused taking each day as it comes, calorie cycling ( slightly going under your allowance  one day , and slightly over the next), is healthy and prevents plateau.

You may find storing up a few extra cals may help for special events helps too?

Just try to relax and enjoy your journey, our bodies are complex, unexpected and surprising at tines too

• It is good to have smaller goals, I lost 5% in 8 weeks before my sons wedding and felt sooooo much better I can't tell you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Good luck! 

• Hi Suzie, yes just when we think we are doing brilliantly those blasted mirrors turn up where you least expect them ! I was thinking of getting one of those concave ones they used to have at the seaside :-) Hey, but 14lbs in 9 weeks? you know it is possible and we are right behind you! 

You may also like...