Weight Loss NHS
73,462 members39,327 posts

Me in my Garden "gymnasium"

Me in my Garden "gymnasium"

After pulling up the unwanted trees from the borders and lifting the flags ready for re-laying it was time to "prune" some rather large trees at the bottom of the garden, (30ft long branch to begin with). So this is me up a ladder with a handsaw! I have to say that 10 weeks ago I would not have had the confidence to climb the ladder and do this work but losing over 2 stones I feel more flexible and not worried about over doing things :-) Now all I need is someone to take all this wood away! Logs anyone? 

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Bonfire! 

1 like

thought of that but there really is a lot to get rid of, maybe wait till Nov 5th?

1 like

Are we invited? :D

Yes! But I hope for them all to have gone by then :-)

1 like

You have been busy! Think of all the calories you must have burned today. :)

yes, feel quite good and not feeling hungry yet, just cooked OH dinner and don't know what I fancy... Just had breakfast today so I will have to have something ... 

1 like

Hi John,

Wow, lots of activity there!  I think you should put a sign up outside your garden saying 'Logs to a good home - Please take them away!' - maybe they'd get cleared for you!

Lowcal :-)

2 likes

I would love the wood but think I live a long way awsy!! What you're doing sounds very like we did this time last year, it will be lovely 😊 And isn't it fabulous to feel so much more confident 😊😊😊

2 likes

You may also like...