Back to plan

after a fab weekend away for Easter with very little actual 'exercise' (clocked up quite a few KMs but walking between shops/restaurant/bars doesn't really count! Lol😂) i managed to gain 900 grams (about 2lbs) Anyway, I was very tempted not to post on here but decided  I should, and that forced me to crawl out from under the duvet and cycle for 30 minutes 😊👟🚴🏽😊

Take that you pesky 900 grams!!

Wish me luck for the rest of the week! 

4 Replies

• Oh good luck Anna! You'll smash that 900 grams! Just think you really enjoyed your weekend away! So now your back on track! Don't be too hard on yourself 😘

• Thank you 😊 Posted on here to make it real!! 😊

• Hi Anna, 

It's great that you posted this, as I know you nearly didn't.  But hopefully it felt ok to do so, and you can easily get back on track for the rest of the week.  Most of us gain weight when away, and those 900 grams will soon be off in no time now you're back on track. 

Wishing you lots of luck for a great week ahead.  Personally I don't think you need the luck, but as you asked us to send you some luck, I'm definitely wishing you lots of it.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you 😊  Had a good day, stuck to plan minus the built in 'extras' 😊 Feeling much more positive, think it was the combination of extra calories and very little exercise 😕 Lesson learned! 😊

You may also like...