Easter Walk

Easter Walk

So, a wet bank holiday ahead, which scuppers my plan for at least two long country walks this weekend ( I admit I am a fair weather walker 😕).  But Good Friday was a beautiful day so we managed one lovely 3 hour walk  ....and felt no guilt whatsoever about my buttered hot cross bun on return, nor my two glasses of bubbly last night ! Happy Easter everyone.

Last edited by

5 Replies

• Hi Elliebath,

What an uplifting and extremely beautiful photo that you've shared from your Good Friday walk, it is sooooo lovely!  Glad you enjoyed your buttered hot cross bun and 2 glasses of bubbly last night.  Wow, a 3 hour walk - that sounds amazing.

Happy Easter!!!

Lowcal :-)

• It is Stourhead country estate and woods in Wilts. It is National Trust and only 40min drive away and I love it, we go there a lot. I actually took that shot on a weekday in march , when barely a soul about. 

• What a lovely photo. The British weather is so unpredictable. We had a lovely day yesterday too but I only managed an hours walk so well done for a 3 hour one! Think you deserved that hot cross bun. Enjoy the rest of the Easter break.

• Thank you, and you too 😊

• I am glad you made the most of the good weather yesterday, what a lovely view!

You may also like...