Spring 10 day challenge - Day 3

Hmmm - spring has gone and it is raining - I am sulking i was going for a ru today - but could not face the wet- so up and early tomorrow:-)

Weightless another half pound gone....therefore 4.5 to go.  Except - wine and a low calorie curry tonight might get in the way - will work extra hard tomorrow.  Good Friday roast dinner to contend with....will run triple the amount planned.....

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow lost another half a pound. You are going to win the race as I have 9 more lbs to loose. Can't seem to loose 2 lbs a week only 1 lb. 

Enjoy your dinner tomorrow. Sometimes one may cheat and will not show!

Enjoy your walk tomorrow! Would love to join you as I have not been since Sunday but will not be able to until Sunday.

• Thanks BD. I am awake and ready to go- well nearly-cup of tea first:-)

Ps - my journey does not stop at these 5.5 pounds- at least another stone after that:-)

• You are making me feel good. Thanks! 

• Hi Suzy,

Hope you enjoyed your low calorie curry tonight and the wine.  Hope you cope ok with tomorrow's Friday roast, and enjoy the triple running - I can understand you not wanting to face the wet weather this morning.   Good luck with getting up early tomorrow, and hope you have a great day.

Congratulations on losing another half pound, you're doing well!  :-)

Still shaking pom poms and shouting your name!   Go Suzy, Go!!!  :-)

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks LC. I am ridiculously wide awake- but it is sunny- so I will go out the door shortly:-) - a run along river

On the food front- I stayed the same- that will be the wine. I am going pass on the roast potato today.....

• You are doing so well, your exercise level is amazing, my torture machine has killed me.  Back to little steps for me today.  Hope you enjoyed your daily gallop. :)

• Thank you - i will report back:-)

You may also like...