Well Friday was my birthday and I had the best present ever, I was 3st 1lb lighter than last year nothing at all fits so yes I was pleased I got to 10 st10lb was hoping for 10.7 but knew that was going to be difficult I then revised it to 10.12 so still trying for 10.7 on easter sunday !! It has been very difficult eating out and had no scales with me so I reckon I will be more tomorrow for weigh in however I did my best with salads and seabass and boiled egg for breakfast. Hope everyone is resisting all the chocolates, I watched Mary Berry Friday night with her lovely sinful recipes , but did think the fish one was a good idea for good Friday I shall try that and get granddaughter cooking frangipan tart tomorrow as she likes cooking and we can freeze it forest of family. Have a good week x

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done, Lizzie ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy belated birthday ๐ŸŽ‚

What a wonderful achievement, over 3 stone, fantastic !!! Your careful meal planning and hard work has definitely been worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Whoop whoop happy birthday to you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Yaaaaay Lizzie! You're definitely living up to your name! 3st 1lb! Fandabedozy! :)

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

You eat like a model

And you look like one too! :)

• Happy birthday and well done on achieving such a weight loss, it must be fabulous to have to buy new clothes!

• What a lovely birthday present. Well done you. Fingers crossed for 10.7 on Easter Sunday.

• Happy belated birthday!! :)

You may also like...