"Lean Habits"

Thank you telute for recommending "foodforfitness" podcasts 😊

I listened to an interview with Georgie Fear about her new book called "lean habits", very interesting listening. Apparently it takes as little as two weeks for us to re-learn better eating habits, (eat more veg, minimise calories, be aware of what and how much we eat etc)

Good podcasts, great to listen to in the car in the morning to set you on the right path fur the day 😊

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • :-) Really happy you've been enjoying them - I've got that one cued on my phone for tomorrow's walk to work. Might have to go the long way to listen to it all ;-)

• They sound interesting - will see if I can find them!

• Good blog too 😊 REALLY good article about getting the right balance of protein/fat/carbohydrates 😊😊😊

• I am following Georgie Fear's Lean Habits from the book. You take one habit at a time. When you are comfortable with that one then you add the next one. The first habit is eat 3 meals - no snacks. I am loving it as now my meals are precious and I really look forward to them. Before I grazed and it is amazing how many calories are in those nibbles. Now my calories are split between my meals and I am able to have a much more satisfying meal.

I highly recommend her book if you are looking for long term weight loss.

• I guess it's all kind of obvious but it just really resonates with me, for permanent health and fitness create permanent healthy eating habits 😊😊😊

• Oooh am going to look this up. I have been changing my lifestyle one get by habit at a time so this sounds right up my street.

Thanks for the link and book details everyone.

Night night! 😊

You may also like...