Enjoying healthy Eating

Enjoying healthy Eating

I have to say I may have only just started in to my weight loss journey but with the help of this forum and the NHS 12 week plan I actually believe I can achieve my goals, it feels like I have someone to answer to if I don't eat well and exercise and that is something I feel I really need. I am still not smoking either which is a great feeling too, So a huge thanks to everyone on this site for being so supportive

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • With you all the way xxxx

• Thanks June, we have to be in it to win it, lol, Good luck x

• Well done with not smoking you will feel huge benefits from that alone. Im new to the forum too and findnit very help. Good luck and well done

• Thanks Sandra, good luck with your weight loss too

• I love your determined attitude, that is half the battle - keep up the good work, the rewards are so worth it!

• You too LotToLose, I really am determined this time to change for the better

• Hi Elecol68,

Really well done, glad you're enjoying the forum and brilliant to hear you're feeling so good.

I love your inspiring words in your post.

Wishing you a really good weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Lowcal, for the 1st time I am looking forward to stepping on the scales on Monday morning and it is down to all the lovely people on here

You may also like...