Newbee!!

Hi everyone

1st time on here today. Hopefully this is the start of a new me, done all the other slimming groups weightwatchers slimming world etc and always put it back on. Here's hoping this one works for me. Today on the scales I am 16 stone 13lbs and I would love to loose 5 or 6 stones but that seems a long way off so I'll be happy with one at a time. Fingers crossed for this week's loss.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Shortcake69,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy being part of this community. Have you read our Welcome Newbie thread, that was put together by Moreless (a lovely member of the forum):

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

We do have a Monday group weigh-in, and today's Morning session is already in progress and there are some very motivating posts, if you want to take a look. You may prefer to do your own weigh-in posts separately, and of course that's great too, but if you do fancy being part of a 'group' support set-up, then I would recommend joining us. The important thing is to do what works best for you.

Wishing you a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal

Thanks for the welcome I thought I had wrote in the morning group session I think I must have put it in the wrong place daft me. 😀 Hopefully I'll learn to write things in the right place. Onwards to a good week.

Shortcake69

• Hi Shortcake69,

Here's a link if you'd like to post it in today's session:

You haven't posted in there so far, but you are more than welcome to do so today, if you want to.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Shortcake69,

It's my first day as well. I'm 14 stone 12lbs and would like to loose 4 stone. Like you I'm looking at one stone at a time.

I have a day off today, so I'm at home menu planning for the week ahead; I have to hit the supermarket today whilst I'll fully motivated.

I hope we both have a good week.

EB11

• Hi EB11

Thanks for the encouragement I've started off with a lovely walk this morning so good start. Fingers crossed hope we both have a great week.

Shortcake ☺

• Hi shortcake its the first time to weigh in for me too today. I am finding all the motivation on here is really helping - I know its only day one but was struggling this afternoon wanting to eat so I came on this and read some posts. Typing stops me eating too! Good luck and fingers crossed for next monday.

• Hi muffintop67

I've been looking at all the motivation on here it's really good. Thanks for the encouragement I just know we're gonna do it. Think positive. 😊 Good luck for next Monday let's have a great week.

• Hi and welcome Shortcake :)

It's a very sensible idea to break your weight loss down into bite sized pieces, it doesn't seem quite so daunting then :)

The secret is to enjoy your journey and celebrate every success, then your goal weight is just the cherry on the cake :)

All the very best to you :)

• Thank you moreless I'm looking forward to getting the scale moving in the right direction. ☺

• I'm sure that next monday will show that you're off to a flying start :)

You may also like...