Back on line and still on track, 6 weeks into the plan!

At last I have internet access at home again, it is surprising how much we have come to rely upon it these days. Well, I have completed the first six weeks of the 12 week plan and can report that I have gone from 17-11 to 16-10 so a loss of 15lbs! I have lost 13 inches too. Over the 6 weeks i have kept up with the food diary and averaged a calorie intake of 1400 - 1500 a day, some days i went over 2,000 and others just over 1,000 but most were between 1400 to 1500. I have not exercised as such just lots of decorating etc in the new house so i have been active every day. I am really pleased with the results, averaging over 2lbs a week loss. Have a great weekend everyone John :-)

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi John,

Great to see you again, and brilliant to hear you've got your internet access back at home again. Wow, what a great total loss you're reporting - 15 pounds in your first 6 weeks, that's fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!! :-) Losing 13 inches too - wow!

All that decorating has obviously contributed to some great exercise, and well done on keeping within your calorie range.

Averaging over 2 pound a week loss is great progress.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Kantara,

I was thinking of you today and hey presto we hear from you πŸ˜ƒ

What fantastic stats and I'm sure all the household chores have added to your workouts !!πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy your weekend

• Thanks Flossie, I have missed hearing from you all this past week or so, nearly finished inside so I will be working in the garden more now, it needs a lot doing to it so I will continue to get my exercise there rather than the gym ! :-)

• Welcome back John, it's great to have you back with us :)

Well haven't you been doing well! Moving house hasn't derailed you at all. I'm impressed! :)

I hope we'll be seeing you back for the last couple of weeks of the Around the World challenge too :)

• Thanks Moreless, I am still getting my exercise in decorating and gardening so it will be a couple of weeks before I will start going back to the gym etc :-(

• Not to worry, you'll have to join us for the next challenge :)

• Welcome back John, we've missed you!

What a great result for you! Well done!

Wishing you all the very best in your new home and your continued health drive! 😊

• Well-done you!

• Well done John on your total of 15 lb weight loss and on losing a whole 13 inches :-) these results are brilliant and I am sure you are already starting to feel the benefits :-)

• Thank you Trafford and yes, i am feeling the benefits too. Simple things like just getting up from the floor, (I am doing some DIY by the way), and tying shoelaces etc. :-)

• Wow nearly 3lbs per week. Well done.

You may also like...