Hi everyone this week is my 6th week. So half way their. I lost 11b last week . I have been up to now losing 21b a week so seem to have slowed down a little, although doing much the same. I am still pleased with myself but now really watching everything I put into my mouth. As long as I don't gain I think I shall still have the determination to carry on as losing has been one of my most incentives. So onwards and upwards with a positive attitude to continue to be inspired by all the support here.

2 Replies

• Hi Fruitspangle,

Congratulations on losing 1 pound last week, that's great. Weight loss does slow down a bit as we progress, at least in comparison to the first couple of weeks or so. Great that you're half-way through the plan already. Hope you're enjoying it.

Great that you're enjoying a positive attitude - I'm sure that will help you succeed.

Wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Congratulations on making it to the half way point of the plan and on your weight loss. Losing the weight is so rewarding in so many ways and I am really pleased to hear that you have a positive attitude toward your journey. Well done :-)

You may also like...