2nd week success

I have managed to successful weeks now. Week one was a 4 pound loss which included a trip to the swimming pool, which was moderately successful, due to non disabled people using the disabled changing rooms, and this week I have had a 5 pound loss.

This week has been great - another trip to the pool, which in a wheelchair is difficult, but my friend and the staff are great. Now going to attempt to swim 3 times a week. I am also playing wheelchair badminton 3 times a week. Onwards and downwards

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's fabulous Sue, you've really taken the bull by the horns! :)

• Thank you

• Wow you must be so proud of yourself managing the swimming and the badminton, you are an inspiration to all of us well done xx 👍😁

• Thank you

• Wow. You have done well.

I hope you complained about people using the disabled changing rooms, it's like those people who use disabled parking spaces, it really bugs me!

• I did, and was told they like to use them after aqua aerobics as the ain changing rooms get busy!!!

• Major result. I love a good swim. I go once a week and swim for an hour. It is pure luxury.

• sueJ65 well done on your loss of 5 lbs ;-) this is a great result in week two WOW :-)

• Not all disabilities are obvious ...

You may also like...