Week 1 - again!

Before Christmas, I lost 15lbs following the12 week NHS weight loss programme. I had a major wobble over Christmas and the new year and put on 4lbs. I would like to lose another 10lbs (21lbs altogether) so I've printed out week 1 again and stuck it on to the fridge, dusted off myfitnesspal and it's back to 1400 calories a day for another 12 weeks.

To be honest, I'm quite looking forwarded to it as I felt much better while I was eating healthy, good quality food and taking regular exercise.

Best wishes everyone

9 Replies

• Welcome back. Are you joining Lowcal's Monday weigh in

• Hi, I weigh myself on Sunday for silly personal reasons but I will post on Monday's weigh in.

• Me too. Thank you for your post. I have stayed the same weight again and it's no surprise. I too will start again tomorrow with week 1. Thanks for the motivation. Lost the plot and need to find it again

• It really does help to remember how much better you feel when you eat well :)

• Good luck hggirl! Glad you are back and ready to get back to it. Sounds like it won't be long until you are 10lbs lighter to me :)

• I too have started week 1again today although I put 9 lbs on over Christmas & had only lost 4lb before. Wishing you lots of luck

• Hi, I find it's so easy to put on and really hard work to take it off. The important thing for me is to keep trying and not give up.

• Definitely. How did you do today? I started couch to 5K this morning. My food was better & I started tracking it on My Fitness Pal again to help me. Felt better, just by focusing again.

• Congratulations on starting C25K. Are you using the NHS podcasts? I'm doing well at the moment and I'm glad to be back in control after a mad month, lost in chocolate!

You may also like...