I've finally found my focus! It has taken me a while to get into the zone whilst battling the menopause and subsequent weight gain. Having lost 7.5lbs in my first week I am now well and truly on track to regain my confidence in my appearance. I'm looking forward to my new wardrobe of clothes......that is.....getting back into all the lovely clothes that I have grown out of due to the weight gain!

8 Replies

• Well done to you !! What u done this week for that fab weight loss ? Defo a positive message your sending.. thank you 😊

• Hi

I joined a slimming club - I have also downloaded the 12 week NHS plan and joined this forum. I think that perhaps with the slimming club and this forum that I have tons of support. The support is paying off- it has kept me on track. It's so reassuring to read that you are not alone with your "weight issues"

• Remember their mantra..

" Nothing tastes as good as loosing weight feels ! "

I'd go back but their membership fees V gym costs... can't do both. Think I will try the exercise route first. Good for the mind and the soul...

Keep up your good work !!

• Same here, I think the menopause has got me too. I started weight loss and lost half a stone on the run up to xmas, but stupid me have put that stone back on! So I'm looking to get that focus back..... So your comments are fab xxx

• Hi Weezie,

What a fab loss, good for you, there's nothing feels so good as getting back in to clothes that were too small 😃

Celebrate every 'stay the same' and loss on your journey😃

You sound really focused and ready to make a change, enjoy.

• Excellent result Debra :) It can take a while to get focused but it is so important to keep you on track.

Good luck for next week :)

• Brilliant! I know exactly what you mean, this switch went on in my head last week too!

• Wow 7.5 lbs in your first week is brilliant, just brilliant well done :-)

You may also like...