Weight Loss NHS
72,343 members38,865 posts

its coming off!!!!!!!!

wowzer, 8lb off this week!!!!!! has anyone tried the new M&S range, the ribbon butter nut squash is amazing, it looks like orange pasta, and only 70 calories a bag, my meal of the week would be Netto chicken thighs, skinned and boned, marinated over night in passatta mixed with a barbecue powder (any Brand) bake in the oven for 45 mins, in the marinade so it reduces to a sauce when cooking. serve with sliced mixed peppers and onion dry fried until blackened and the M&S butter nut squash noodle, so filling!!!! and feels like its naughty!! roughly 504 calories.

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Huge congrats what a fantastic loss😃

Do like the sound of the baked chicken will give it a try and the m@s ribbons.

Have another fab week

😇

2 likes

Holy moly slimsue, that's a fantastic loss!! :)

Thanks for the recipe tip and butternut squash features highly in my menus. I've been deliberating whether to buy a spiralizer, for just such a delicacy :)

2 likes

Thats a great result slimsue, well done!

2 likes

Well done Slimsue, a fantastic result :)

1 like

Hi Slimsue,

Many Congratulations on losing 8 pounds this week - that is a large amount!

Your food sounds delicious. I have got a packet of the M&S Butternut Noodles (250g = just under 300 calories), and planning to have a stir-fry using these tonight. My first time to try them, so looking forward to seeing how they taste.

Hope you have another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

1 like

Think you need to read that pack again there is only 35 calories per 100g,!

2 likes

Hi Slimsue,

Thanks for that, I'll double check my packet tomorrow! Not sure what figure I must have read...

Lowcal :-)

1 like

Well done on losing 8 lb it is so uplifting when that happens, thanks for food tips sounds nice

2 likes

Brillant news well done a big weight loss so pleased for you keep up good hard workxxx

1 like

That is a fantastic loss this week very well done to you :-)

2 likes

Well done - great loss

1 like

Wow, well done....going to be hard to repeat next week? Who cares as long as these eight stay off!

Fab, so very well done, loving flower sprouts at the mo, so pretty too

Wow great job! And thanks for the recipe!

You may also like...