its coming off!!!!!!!!

wowzer, 8lb off this week!!!!!! has anyone tried the new M&S range, the ribbon butter nut squash is amazing, it looks like orange pasta, and only 70 calories a bag, my meal of the week would be Netto chicken thighs, skinned and boned, marinated over night in passatta mixed with a barbecue powder (any Brand) bake in the oven for 45 mins, in the marinade so it reduces to a sauce when cooking. serve with sliced mixed peppers and onion dry fried until blackened and the M&S butter nut squash noodle, so filling!!!! and feels like its naughty!! roughly 504 calories.

14 Replies

• Huge congrats what a fantastic loss😃

Do like the sound of the baked chicken will give it a try and the m@s ribbons.

Have another fab week

• Holy moly slimsue, that's a fantastic loss!! :)

Thanks for the recipe tip and butternut squash features highly in my menus. I've been deliberating whether to buy a spiralizer, for just such a delicacy :)

• Thats a great result slimsue, well done!

• Well done Slimsue, a fantastic result :)

• Hi Slimsue,

Many Congratulations on losing 8 pounds this week - that is a large amount!

Your food sounds delicious. I have got a packet of the M&S Butternut Noodles (250g = just under 300 calories), and planning to have a stir-fry using these tonight. My first time to try them, so looking forward to seeing how they taste.

Hope you have another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Think you need to read that pack again there is only 35 calories per 100g,!

• Hi Slimsue,

Thanks for that, I'll double check my packet tomorrow! Not sure what figure I must have read...

Lowcal :-)

• Well done on losing 8 lb it is so uplifting when that happens, thanks for food tips sounds nice

• Brillant news well done a big weight loss so pleased for you keep up good hard workxxx

• That is a fantastic loss this week very well done to you :-)

• Well done - great loss

• Wow, well done....going to be hard to repeat next week? Who cares as long as these eight stay off!

• Fab, so very well done, loving flower sprouts at the mo, so pretty too

• Wow great job! And thanks for the recipe!

You may also like...