Happy new year

Hi to everyone not been on since the summer, so this is just a hello!! Also seeing how everyone is getting on, it's s full year for me since I started this so my progress is this, just before Xmas I was 3lbs from loosing 2stone, weighed myself and put on three pounds but do you know what I actually didn't care, I'm back to my normal routine so I think everything will be ok, we got a puppy so this will be my new exercise routine now. Hope this does inspire someone, I'm happy with my progress and I feel good and my body shape is different, on words and upwards so happy new year to all. Kerry

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Happy New Year to you too Kerry,

Thanks for posting your achievements, it's always nice to hear how others are getting on :)

Well done for your losses and well done for being so pragmatic about your Christmas gain and getting right back on track :)

Maybe you and your new puppy would like to join us on our trip Around the world :)

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

I'd like to wish you continued success on your journey.

Onwards and Downwards! :)

You may also like...