1st day

Hi everyone

I've just joined today after reaching my highest (non-pregnant) weight of 10 stone 3/4 pound and just over 5ft tall. I've stuck the week 1 plan on my fridge along with a photo of me in a tiny bikini at 8 stone! (ok it was taken 25 years ago) I don't want to get back down to that weight as, in the words of Nigella Lawson, it's a trade off between face and figure for us over 40s, but I'd really like to see that number 8 on the scales so am aiming for 8 stone 13lbs.

Is this where we record our weight each Monday or is there another page to do that?

5 Replies

• Hi I'm day one as well! I'm also at my heaviest weight ever and am fed up of it. I'd like to lose as much as I can by Easter for a once in a lifetime holiday. I'll weigh in here next Monday. Good luck!

• Hi Chloe

Day 1 has gone well so far, I've just had my baked fish, broccoli and green beans and actually really enjoyed it! Where are you going on holiday?

• Hi We're going to south africa. very exciting. I need to lose a good couple of stone though by then and another stone and a bit by a birthday party in May! Where do you find the meal plans?

• Lovely, my friend went there earlier last year (seems funny saying last year for 2015) and she loved it. I found some meal plans on the home page but I didn't use them today, there were some quite nice ones though and more veggie than I expected which is good as I only eat fish but not meat.

I really hope I can stick to this diet, It's good that you have an incentive.

Good luck to you too

• • Plan your meals using our Meal Mixer

at nhs.uk/c4lrecipefinder

It's on the week 1 plan

You may also like...