New year new start

So i joined up to this 2 months ago...weighed in once then got sidetracked by life and work and didnt commit properly. I stuck at my exercise routine but quit recording my food. Luckily i havent gained weight since that first weigh in but neither have I lost any and I still want to lose between 20 - 28lbs (and would like to lose this before my holiday in July) here I am back for round 2!

Have signed up for the Around the world challenge starting Monday and also will weigh in Monday morning with Lowcal....and this time I WILL commit! The calorie counting starts tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on this site....2016 will be a good year for us all x

3 Replies

• Well done quinnie for giving it another go AND for not gaining anything over the last 2 months, as that speaks volumes about your understanding of healthy eating. Maintaining is the hardest thing to do and you've managed it over the Christmas period! :)

I'm sure that 2016 is going to be our year :)

• Thankyou moreless....i find the support and encouragement on this site incredible and i know i just need to check in more regularly to stay committed so hoping the fitness challenge will help with that. Good luck with your own journey in WILL be our year 😀

• That's the way this site works - keep in touch, because we really do want you to succeed :)

I'm loving 2016 already :)

You may also like...