Then and Now

Then and Now

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2016.

Thanks to a friend I've finally been able to get my before and after together to make a comparison.

It definitely helps having them side by side and puts how far I've come into some perspective.

I still have a little way to go and seeing this has definitely made me focus and feel like the 9st 7lbs goal is achievable.

Here's to a happy and healthy 2016.

16 Replies

• fab....well done to you x

• Well done you look great 😁👍

• Well done!

• Wow you look great any good tips for me bet your so proud of yourself WELL DONE A GREAT ACHEVEMENT XX HAPPY NEW YEARXXX

• Hi Doctorwho68,

Wow, that really shows your progress, and Congratulations on achieving such great results. You look great!

Happy New Year and here's to a happy and healthy 2016 - definitely!

Lowcal :-)

• Wow, fantastic difference in your before and after!

• Well done, what a difference 😊

You must be so proud of your achievement, a real motivation 😊

• Well done, that's fantastic :)

• Crumbs Doctorwho, are you sure you've got another stone to lose? You're looking pretty darn good to me :)

• I was thinking the same thing.

If that 'after' picture was me, I'd be over the moon!!!

• I know! I've drooled over before pictures too, wishing they were me :)

• A stone is my upper limit to honest. I would be quite happy to get to the healthy weight range and the upper weight is 10st 1lb. Anything after that is a bonus. These last few pounds will probably prove more tricky to shift.

• You've done so well, so I'm sure you'll manage to shed those last few pounds, but if you never did, you look fab, just as you are :)

I'm so jealous ;)

• Hi Doctorwho, you look fantastic, a real inspiration. Well done! xxx

• That is incredible!! Well done you. And what an inspiration to the rest of us! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

• Well done, you look great

You may also like...