Second buzzards got his freedom !

How good am I ? Xmas and i lost half a pound, opened the cage and out he went !

Pretty pleased with myself ( congratulations will be in order) but really, its probably because we had my sons new girlfriend at Xmas, and a fat gorging mother wouldn't have been a good introduction to the family..

Today and tomorrow will be a struggle I think. All rellys gone home, just me and daughter here to clear up the mess (aka crisps, mince pies etc)

I will be pleased if I maintain next weigh in, but for all of us its a new year new start, and we WILL do this together.

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Happy New Year Libby, and Congratulations on losing weight over Christmas - that is fantastic!!! Hope you had a lovely time, and hope you enjoy today and tomorrow.

Lowcal :-)

• Very well done...I fell off the wagon and put on quite a bit over Christmas so you are doing amazingly well to have lost at this tricky time of year, wtg!

• We'll all get it off in the new year ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done hun. A Happy New Year to you too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• You too - thanks !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Hi libby'buzzard'daniels,

You are so right to feel really pleased with yourself, you've worked hard so bin the mess !!!

Best wishes for 2016

• Haha thank you !

• Well done. No one likes to see a bird in cage.

• Or the fat on my behind ๐Ÿ˜ƒ x

• Bye, bye, buzzard, buzzard, bye, bye........................:)

WTG Libby! Fantastic news! :)

Here's to 2016 seeing all of your buzzards getting their freedom :)

• You too moreless ! We can do this is 2016 !

• Absolutely! :)

• Well done!!! I love the thought of birds escaping the cage and regaining freedom๐Ÿ˜€. When i first read your posts regarding buzzards it really inspired me, it puts a different slant on it, thanks for that and happy new year๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

• Thank you ! Yes its great to be able to cross one off - I've got the chart I made on my bedroom wall.

Looking forward to releasing more in the new year ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You may also like...