Here goes

Hi I'm brand new to this so here goes, I have always struggled with my weight since day dot, I got it under control and was happy then pow back problem resulting lots of tablets and then weight gain 3 stone in 2years .

Finally I have been off tablets for 6months now but lost my way .

So my goal back to the gym 3x weekly, calorie count and cut down on alcohol and stop making excuses .

I will be weighing in on Monday 4th Jan (dreading it) and plan to weigh in weekly after that . So here goes thank you for reading 😊

7 Replies

• Welcome. This a friendly place. You will get lots if support here. I have been here about 3 months and can't tell you how much it helps. I am looking forward to seeing your posts.

• Thank you good luck to us both 😊

• Hi and welcome TSCH :)

I'm assuming you'll be following the NHS 12 week plan.

If you're weighing in next Monday, how about joining our Monday weigh-in? I'll give you the post for today's thread and you can have a read

If you're needing motivation for exercise, why not join us on our Round the World challenge?

All that left for me to say is Here's to 2016 and losing those unwanted 3 stones :)

• Thank you moreless would love to join the weigh in on Monday I think that would really help me, as for the gym I love it, its just after work can be such hard work to go but I will do it the results make you feel so much better.

I look forward to joining you all on our quest to loose weight and get healthy

• Fantastic! It'll be great having you along with us. Have you registered your name on the Around the World thread? :)

• Am no not yet guess I best start 😊

• That's the way, no time like the present :)

You may also like...