Here goes

Hi I'm brand new to this so here goes, I have always struggled with my weight since day dot, I got it under control and was happy then pow back problem resulting lots of tablets and then weight gain 3 stone in 2years .

Finally I have been off tablets for 6months now but lost my way .

So my goal back to the gym 3x weekly, calorie count and cut down on alcohol and stop making excuses .

I will be weighing in on Monday 4th Jan (dreading it) and plan to weigh in weekly after that . So here goes thank you for reading 😊

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome. This a friendly place. You will get lots if support here. I have been here about 3 months and can't tell you how much it helps. I am looking forward to seeing your posts.

• Thank you good luck to us both 😊

• Hi and welcome TSCH :)

I'm assuming you'll be following the NHS 12 week plan.

If you're weighing in next Monday, how about joining our Monday weigh-in? I'll give you the post for today's thread and you can have a read

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

If you're needing motivation for exercise, why not join us on our Round the World challenge?

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

All that left for me to say is Here's to 2016 and losing those unwanted 3 stones :)

• Thank you moreless would love to join the weigh in on Monday I think that would really help me, as for the gym I love it, its just after work can be such hard work to go but I will do it the results make you feel so much better.

I look forward to joining you all on our quest to loose weight and get healthy

☺☺

• Fantastic! It'll be great having you along with us. Have you registered your name on the Around the World thread? :)

• Am no not yet guess I best start 😊

• That's the way, no time like the present :)

You may also like...