Merry Christmas

Hi everyone,

Over the last year (started Jan 5 2015) I've managed to lose a little over 3 1/2 stone. I went from 203lb to 151.8lb at my lightest. And I've managed to roughly maintain my weight.

This has been through dieting and exercise. Sticking to a calorie limit, eating smart and exercising. What I've learnt is that losing weight shouldn't be and indeed isn't difficult, it just takes a while!

So keep at it, or if you're just starting - good luck with your goals. Merry Christmas and have a skinnier 2016! :)

8 Replies

• Well done on your weight loss. Happy Christmas

• You've done well Matt, thanks for the words of encouragement and Merry Christmas to you too :)

• Hi Matt,

Wow, that's a great weight loss - Congratulations on losing 3.5 stone this year, and brilliant that you've maintained that loss too. Really great!!!

Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas.

Lowcal :-)

• Well done what a great loss i hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year 😁👍

• Merry Christmas and well done :)

• Matt - well done and Merry Christmas! Do you fancy joining a fantastic exercise challenge on 4th January - Around the World in 80 days? :)

• I love that...have a skinnier 2016 that's brilliant and congratulations on your weight loss this year you have really turned your life around and I am really happy for you. I started Jan 4 th 2015 and lost 88 lbs so far so yes your right it does take a while but the results are worth it.

Merry Christmas to you too Matt :-)

• Fantastic well done.

You may also like...