Weigh in 6 :-)

Hi All,

I've just weighed in and I'm another 1.5lbs down. That's 11.5lbs in 6 weeks. So so chuffed! I've avoided all the chocolates, cakes, mince pies and sausage rolls that have been on offer at work this week. I'm so proud of myself, I've never done a healthy eating plan and lost every week. Happy is an understatement. I'm still plugging away with C25K and just going to do week 2 run 3 this afternoon. It's taking a while but I'm not quitting!!!! Haha!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

Love Elsie xxx

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic result Elsie, you continue to do an awesome job :)

You've cracked this healthy eating malarkey, so I have no reason to doubt your ability to crack the couch 2 5K :)

You can do it! :)

• Well done. That is fantastic going.

• Hi Elsie,

That's fantastic - really well done. :-)

Hope you enjoy your run this afternoon.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you! xxx

• Elsie, wow that's amazing! What a great achievement, especially over this time of year! I look forward to seeing your new losses in the weeks to come!!

xxx

• Thank you! I feel so much better already! xxx

• Well done Elsie on your loss of 1.5 lbs this week that is fantastic and many congratulations on losing a total of 11.5 lbs in just 6 weeks. Your amazing :-)

• Thanks hun! xxx

• To see so much unhealthy food and resist yourself! Wow! You deserve a gold medal! :) To loose 11.5 lbs in 6 weeks that is fabulous! :) Enjoy your walk and the rest of this challenging week! Good Luck!

• Thank you, it's been bloody hard but I'm feeling on it at the moment! I'm quite nervous about xmas but it's only 1 day! xxx

• I shall use you as an inspiration to say no in my own personal battle against mince pies. Nice one :)

You may also like...