North Pole Expedition to see Santa - the sleigh is now ready to go!

When I call your name, please make your way to the sleigh. Don't forget the mulled wine and mince pies πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»

Swim gym

Last week together we scaled new heights - a massive 1,012.885 kms. We only needed 279kms to complete North Pole expedition

Well done everyone- can't wait to see Santa πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ…πŸ»

Last edited by

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Will report in tomorrow

• Please don't let there be a ladder up to that sleigh (thighs can't take any more step-ladder aerobics!). Ready for a sit down now!

• now were all skinny there will be plenty of room who else can make it?

• Woohoo! I've got a spare gingerbread house :)

We almost kicked enough K's to get home too :)

We are awesome and definitely set up for a super challenge :)

• Woohoo! Can't wait to see Santa and tell him what a good girl I've been ;)

Thanks Lizzy for organising our trip and keeping up the motivation even if I did slack a bit near the end - I guess you don't need tonight's kms now :)

• I'd like to come too - please do call my name, so I can join in too. I don't appear to be on Santa's North Pole List, and I have been a good girl, honest. ;-)

• Updated the list πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ…πŸ»πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ…πŸ»

• Yay!!!! I am very happy!!!! :-)

• I've had a fairly decent were this week. Managed 6.36 miles today and it's a non-run day so, that's a surprise. I'll give you my week's total on Monday.

Ive just worked out that Christmas Day is a run day and I'm sticking to the routine! I'll just have to be up before the kids.

Thanks for organising the challenge - it's helped to keep me motivated.

• Get ready for the super challenge Kog, that's sure to keep you motivated :)

• You got me at mulled wine and mince pies. Now how to shoehorn them into the 1400 calorie thing...but I'm sure they'll fit on the sleigh somewhere now we're all a bit slimmer!! :)

• well we had better keep going or we will be stuck in the frozen north having run out of fuel!!

• Wait for me........................................................................... :-) (Sorry, was out on a 12k walk this morning :P )

• Bloomin' show off! ;)

• My week in the gym. 16 km cross train 7 km treadmill 50 lengths of swimming pool

• Yay, here we go πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

What fantastic achievement!!!

After Xmas I will definitely need another big challenge, but never mind πŸ˜‰

• Packing my thermals for the North pole! β˜€οΈ

You may also like...