Weight Loss NHS
80,583 members β€’ 43,053 posts

First week fairly successful 😊

Well that's one week done and have lost 2lbs not brilliant but not too bad considering I've not been that good have swum 3 times so that's probably helped, will try to be better next week 😊

19 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

I just love good news posts. :)

Well done :)

1 like

Thanks Tewson 😊

1 like

2lbs is a great weight loss, to expect more is to set yourself up for disappointment.

Celebrate every pound lost, because it's gone forever :)

2 likes

Hopefully its gone forever !😊

1 like

It's definitely gone forever :)

2 likes

Nice one!!! It's a dam good start πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

Thanks june1965 😊

Well done a great start :)

1 like

That is good.

1 like

Well done on your 2 lb loss this week. Try and be good in the weeks following as the plan really does work

1 like

Doing good, small steps/changes all countπŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy week 2

πŸ˜‡

Thanks Flossie358 I'm really going to try to keep up the swimming and away from the chocolate !😊

That is the key - swimming three times + healthy eating, both Keep it up you won't regret it!

I will ,I love swimmimg it's just I'm starving when I get out of the pool !

Well done, every little helps, it will be half a stone before you know it.

Thanks Norni I hope so 😊

Very well done

1 like

Are you aware that muscle weighs more than fat? You may be making muscle when you swim, which is great but then the weight is affected too. Best bet is to also measure your waist and you arm/leg circumference. Weight alone can be discouraging because you are less aware of the lan muscle and toning that is happening. Good luck !

I haven't thought of that Norni I will take my measurements and see what happens I have been swimming for a couple of months now so have toned up a bit already , I'll prob end up like a bodybuilder !!!

You may also like...