Last year I decided to set myself a challenge. I failed miserably and have continued to binge eat and piled on weight. It's not all been downhill, I did lose a couple of stone only to pile it back on again. At the moment I work, eat, sleep . .. . my current weight is 17st 3.8lb, the heaviest I have ever been. So time to restart that challenge . . . I am again going to try the C25K, walking briskly instead of running.
THIRTY DAY CHALLENGE - 29th November, 2015
- I will walk for a minimum of 30 minutes, every day for thirty days.
- I will prepare every night for walking (laying out clothes, checking weather, planning when).
- I will walk in the morning, before going to work.
- If I am running late, I know I need to make time after work to walk.
- If the weather is really bad I will go to the gym and walk.
- I will log my walk every day on this site.
- I will see this as an achievement and be positive about my success.