Oh dear...Sunday hangover!!

Okay.. I lost count after the 4th glass of cava! But true to form I did prance round the living room to strictly ๐Ÿ˜‚ and it was my birthday yesterday, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Never mind the the fact I'm a grown up pah! And a grandmother (oops)

I think my children will disown me now ...well till lunchtime when the smell of a roast dinner hits their noses then all will be forgiven, mine will be a smaller portion than theirs. It will get rid of the Sunday head that I have at the moment. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds like my kind of night, you are allowed it was your birthday! I'm sure you will be back on track today, good luck!

• Lovely post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) :) :)

• Happy birthday

• Happy birthday :-) Glad you kept up your strictly tradition with the cava ! Might have made a few of the dances more bearable !

• Happy Birthday for yesterday!!! You have to celebrate birthdays...its the law lol! Back to porridge today ๐Ÿ˜€

• I know yuk!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Happy birthday for yesterday ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. Life's for living not existing. Back on track today. You can always do a bit more exercise to compensate.

• Hi Pj53,

Hope you're feeling a bit better as the day progresses.

Belated Happy Birthday for yesterday!

Wishing you a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Happy Birthday, life is for living ......................................plenty of time to catch on the weight loss before Christmas, and then let go a bit then!

You may also like...