weight loss

I sort of followed the twelve week plan, I couldn't do as much excercise, mainly walking, gardening and light housework. I cut the portion size, cut out almost all bread and potato, but had lots of fruit and veg and fish I do not eat meat. I drank plenty of water. I found that after dining out weight would go up as it is difficult to calorie count when having a meal with friends. I weigh myself every morning, it helps to keep me on the right track, I don't get upset when I have put a couple of pounds on as long as over the week I stay the same weight or lose some. I have been okay doing the weight loss on my own, I have a friend who is also trying to lose weight too, however I am finding being part of a support web site useful and am trying to get my friend to join too.

Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like you've been doing really well Pollyanna :-) It's all about making changes that are going to help you throughout the future, not just a quick fix - so it's got to fit in with your lifestyle to an extent. The support here is great :-)

• I agree with Lucca Pollyanna, you just can't beat the support and motivation you get from this forum:)

Keep up the good work and tell your friend she's more than welcome :)

• Totally agree about the forum...keeps us all positive and there's so much support here!

You may also like...