Good Morning :)

I hope everyone is good this morning.

If you read my previous posts you will know that I am taking up cycling. Well this morning I have finally got all the components on my bike to work properly and went for a ride.

Quite proud of myself I covered 5 miles in 39 minues, average speed of 8mph. Nothing to compare it to but considered I havent rode a bike in about 5 years, not bad. :)

8 Replies

• And a beautiful morning for it too! Well done you...enjoy the rest of your day.

• Well done you :-)

• Well done on the cycling. I love cycling but I don't do it as often as I'd like to. Keep it up.

• Hi Zebadee321,

Great that you got all your bike components working and enjoyed your ride today. Really good that you enjoyed it, and covered 5 miles in 39 minutes, that sounds fast to me! :-)

Lowcal :-)

• Well done you, less than 8 mins a mile is excellent - much better than me and I have cycled every day for months.

Glad the weather was good for it. 🚴🚴🚴

• Do you have a stationary bike in the house? We do, but I haven't used it in a while. Will try to soon, though. It's time permitting!

• No stationery bike in my tiny house. There are several different ones at the gym I use and also at the physiotherapist. Mainly I cycle to work everyday - ten mile return trip but I am much slower than you.

• Yaaaaaaay you! I bet that felt good :)

Today the bike, next year the horse :)

You may also like...