Weight Loss NHS
72,171 members38,772 posts

Good Morning :)

I hope everyone is good this morning.

If you read my previous posts you will know that I am taking up cycling. Well this morning I have finally got all the components on my bike to work properly and went for a ride.

Quite proud of myself I covered 5 miles in 39 minues, average speed of 8mph. Nothing to compare it to but considered I havent rode a bike in about 5 years, not bad. :)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

And a beautiful morning for it too! Well done you...enjoy the rest of your day.

Well done you :-)

Well done on the cycling. I love cycling but I don't do it as often as I'd like to. Keep it up.

Hi Zebadee321,

Great that you got all your bike components working and enjoyed your ride today. Really good that you enjoyed it, and covered 5 miles in 39 minutes, that sounds fast to me! :-)

Lowcal :-)

Well done you, less than 8 mins a mile is excellent - much better than me and I have cycled every day for months.

Glad the weather was good for it. 🚴🚴🚴

Do you have a stationary bike in the house? We do, but I haven't used it in a while. Will try to soon, though. It's time permitting!

1 like

No stationery bike in my tiny house. There are several different ones at the gym I use and also at the physiotherapist. Mainly I cycle to work everyday - ten mile return trip but I am much slower than you.

Yaaaaaaay you! I bet that felt good :)

Today the bike, next year the horse :)

You may also like...