Walked up the hills in the rain

I am in Glasgow for a work trip. Arrived yesterday and enquired at the information desk about getting a bus into city centre from the airport. There were two options of where to get off. I chose the one furthest away and walked up the hills in the rain 😊 It took me about 10 mins to get to the hotel. And then walked to M&S and got some supper. All that walking boosted my daily total to 12,000 steps. Never underestimate the power of walking - I felt good that I had changed my mindset and increased my resilience to face challenges πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • WTG Lizzie, my exercise guru :)

• Enjoy Glasgow :) sometimes walking in the rain can be really invigorating. But the most walking I've done lately is when I got lost in the labyrinth of tunnels between tube lines in Kings Cross station. Enjoy your gadding about :)

• welcome up to Scotland and the very wet weather!

well done on your walk too! I hope you enjoy Glasgow!

• That's great Lizzy, it'll really boost the 'kicking the km target'. Unfortunately, I on the other hand am way off where I would like to be this far through the week. Enjoy your visit to bonnie Scotland.

• Hi Lizzy, well done on BOOSTING your steps to 12,000 this is great :-) Love to walk myself and definitely not to be underestimated!!!

Nice work and a great week and some more lovely walks I'm sure :-)

You may also like...