Starting again

Right so I've tried so many diets and none have worked for me coz they have been short term to lose weight for an event etc

(Except when I was younger it worked but I'm not young anymore!)

So my staring weight was 15st!

Y did I ever let it get that bad!

Anyway so that's was my starting weight on the 28th of September 2015.

The goal is 10st something lol

So week 1 loss was 4lbs :)

I am trying to be realistic so I'm going on holiday at the end of the year for 3weeks and it's Xmas so guessing i'll put on a stone ( hopefully not but just in case that's my worst case senario)

So I will start again in January :)

My fitness pal helps

I have an ankle injury which is worse some days than others, so I can't run and can only sometimes walk therefore yoga, Pilates etc are my friend but again I can only do so much due to the injury

So anyway that's my starting story

Just have to remember it's a change of life not a diet an it will take over a year and I will then have to maintain it but I have no fantastic short term ideas of super fast weight loss yet! (It helps that when ur bigger the first few weeks it's faster weight loss :) gives me a boost!

X

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Hydrogirl,

Congratulations on losing 4 pounds in your first week, that's really good! Thanks also for sharing your starting story - I agree with you completely about having a change of life rather than a 'diet' per se. Slow and steady is a great way to lose weight. More achievable to keep it off and maintain the loss too.

Wishing you another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...