Hi to all,

I Have downloaded all the 12 week nhs weightloss plan so I can look at it whenever I need to for s lists to inspiration then I won't be missing out on anyone thing good idea don't you think,I was bored n wanted something to do so I decided to do this at this hour.

Yes I am awake at this time with my shoulder so I might a swell do *something* hope I can sleep now anyone any good ideas for getting bk to sleep cus Durley staying awake I'd not good for you apart from last night had no choice.

Diligent500.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Diligent500,

I think it's a great idea to download the NHS 12 week plan so you can look at it regularly - hopefully it will inspire you.

I really hope you managed to get back to sleep again, as you must have been up at a really early hour - I notice your post was written 7 hours ago. It's too late to suggest ways to get back to sleep now, as I guess you're already up. If you google 'sleep hygiene' or similar words, then you might get a useful list of suggestions for future times?

Hope you are enjoying the 12 week plan so far, and good luck with your weight loss journey and goals.

Wishing you a great week.

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...