Weekly weigh in

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost another pound! It's been a busy week but I've managed to get through and I'm super pleased. I've had to stop running but I've upped my at home strength exercises to compensate and I'm eating a lot more fruit and vegetables.

So with the extra pound lost I've now lost a total of 51lbs, and I'm now at 7 stone 5 pounds! Only 3 more pounds until my goal weight!

6 Replies

• Hi GirlAtMidnight,

Congratulations on losing another pound, that is really great! :-)

Sounds like you've had a very busy week, and it's great to hear you've been doing more at home strength exercises to compensate for having had to stop running. Hope you're enjoying your vegetables and fruit too.

Wow, you've lost 51 pounds in total, that is amazing! :-) You're so close to your goal weight now, that's really inspiring.

Hope you have another great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you! Things are going okay so far this week, fingers crossed for the weekend! :)

• That's amazing! How tall are you?...I think I hit 7 stone once...when I was about 10,

• I'm just under 5ft 1 :)

• Just acting like a mum! Five foot one , Seven stone piece of dynamite...go girl!

• Little Victories, Every day! Well Done - 3 more to go and a new you is waiting!

You may also like...