My new motivational song

Just been listening to Calvin Harris Lets Go. It may not be your cup of tea music wise but I love the lyrics. "Tomorrow's good but today is better" "let's make it happen" "it's not about where you've been it's about where you are going". Think this applies to the majority of us on here. Going to put it on my playlist for my next power walk

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Het it's a great song, good for cycling too, on my playlist too. And bonus it's Calvin Harris fantastic :)

• I've just been out running and realised that Plan B ' She Said' has a really good rhythm to jog to - not sure the lyrics are particularly motivational though ! It did get onto Nina Simone 'Feeling Good' which is pretty inspiring though :-D

• We have similar taste I think - I love fast pumping songs on my power walk - my current list is:

Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammar (fave song at the moment and great to get started))

Starships - Nicki Minaj

Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon

Set It Off - Timomatic

Timber - Pitbull feat Ke$ha (fastest song I have on the list lol)

Counting Stars - One Republic (starts slow speeds up)

Break Free - Ariana Grande

Dynamite - Taio Cruz

California Gurls 0- Katy Perry feat Snoop Dog

Wild Ones - Flo Rida feat Sia

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5

Theres more but I usually am a sweating heap by this stage :)

Whats your list look like?

• Dave. We are kindred spirits. Loving the playlist. I may need a few slower tracks for my new playlist as I built up my walking again post op. I do find that music can help you feel motivated even when your body cannot be bothered 😖

• Not know the song but going to give it a listen.

😇

• Hi Claire...I have a swimp that I listen too when swimming. The most amazing music is the chill out sounds when under water. This is more for the gentle exercise of course but quite magical. ...massive attack! yeah!

• Love the song, do like a bit Ne-Yo and my dogs called Calvin so its a winner, good step song

😇

You may also like...