Positivity post!

Positivity post!

After my dark cloud post yesterday. I thought I would share some positivity today. I love this quote, it helps me get things into perspective and look behind the clouds.

I'm working today but will hopefully do some yoga later. Healthy eating plan planned and a looking forward to a healthy, positive weekend.

What are you looking forward to this weekend ? 😃

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What an excellent quote, really does put things into perspective! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I'm looking forward to doing some pilates at the weekend, and I too may do some yoga later this evening, I find it really helps me relax :)

• Hi Eatwell, back in the zone...good for you. Well this weekend is all about family for me. Walking for about an hour and taking in the joys of the world! Not working today so am feeling the freedom!

• Lovely quote, Eat well, keep thinking about it!!!

Glad you are feeling more positive today ☀

Spending a weekend recovering from 3 days stress at work and hoping to get some more exercise motivation, I wish I could run even a fraction as far as you, well done 😊

• Great to hear you are feeling more positive - things are always so much easier when you have a sunny outlook :)

Well the weekend is more than half over here in Australia and am working both days - my real weekend is Tuesday/Wednesday and I already have some gardening, a bike ride and preparation for my upcoming holiday on the list :)

You may also like...