Week 12 Weigh in!!!!!!

Hi all. I can't believe I have done the 12 weeks (but not done yet). Over the last 12 weeks I have lost 19lbs and since 1 January I have lost 25lbs and feel fab. I have also dropped a dress size. I haven't found it too difficult, I have managed to stay within my calorie count every day, never put weight on, stayed the same a couple of times and lost between 1 and 4lbs. I hope me telling my journey will help and encourage others to do well. I will still be posting on here over the next weeks and months. Good luck everyone. Xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • congrats sj70...a brilliant achievement! and yes great motivation for the rest of us too, congrats

• That's brilliant!!! Well done. I've lost 33.5 since Jan, its a good steady loss. Keep it up :) x

• Good on you! What is your basic eating plan?

• Hi I have porridge and coffee for breakfast, sometimes I have a roll for lunch or soup and brown rice and fish and veg for tea. I love fruit and veg and try to make sure I eat plenty of those. Hope this helps.

• Congratulations on completing the 12 week plan and for losing a massive 19 lbs whilst on the plan and many more congratulation for losing 25 lbs since the 1 Jan that is wonderful.

Good luck for the next part of your journey and I look forward to reading your future posts

Trafford1 x

• Yaroo for you! Onwards and downwards - keep the faith :D

• Thanks everyone I feel truly motivated. Xx

You may also like...