Day one :) (and the day I discovered Davina)

Day one :) (and the day I discovered Davina)

Day one complete and I am pretty happy with how it's gone. I have really enjoyed the exercise aspect of it and feel that's a part of my identity that's taken a back seat since becoming a mum. It's nice to have included little one in the activities as he loves to be outdoors too (we walk very often but I usually end the walk with a coffee shop stop!!) - as you can see we made some friends on our walk today too! . i am constantly complaining that I don't have the time to exercise now however I have discovered tonight for the first time Davinas fit in 15. It is FAB! Intense but fab! I really wish I had discovered her DVDs sooner. 15 minutes is over before you know it - definitely worth a try for anyone pulling the same excuse as me 😉

6 Replies

• Congratulations on finding exercise that works for you. I am also a mum and my youngest is 4 months. Did you buy the DVD for davina? If so was it expensive?

• Awww 4 months 💝 No! It was £5 from tesco!!!

• Way to go! The outdoors it's great and what a pic :)

• Aww thanks! How ru getting on? X

• I'm good thanks :) Day 4 today and I love it :) Did 10mns yoga :) Let's have a great day! :)

• Hi, well done on your first day and getting straight into the exercise. I have that Davina dvd, it's fab and you really see results quite quickly from it. Good luck. :)

You may also like...