First weigh in

Hi All!

I am weighing myself today instead of Monday as I have two weddings this weekend! Going to skip next Monday's weigh in because of this then join in again the week after.

So I started the 12 week plan on Monday so wasn't expecting a big loss but I have gone from 10st 4.2lbs to 10st 1.6lbs - an overall loss of 2.6lbs! I am so happy right now :> Hoping to see a 9 next time I step on the scales!

I saw someone else do this and I thought it was a good idea to do add to each week to remind me of my weight loss journey:

Start: 10st 4.2lbs

1st Week: 10st 1.6lbs -2.6

Last edited by

13 Replies

• Hi NoMoreJunk that's a great loss but it is often a bit more the first week, so don't be disappointed if you don't see a 9 on the next weigh in - although you should see it soon! Have a great time this weekend and good luck for week 2 :)

• Thanks Ruth! I'm guessing a lot of the weight loss this week is water (especially after only 5 days!) so I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next weigh in! Have a great holiday!

• Thanks, will do! It may just be water but this often means you lose an inch or so off your waist straightaway which is quite satisfying. Lots of luck :)

• That's a really great accomplishment in your first week! I am sure that you will get to 9 stone whether it is next week or the week after. Your doing really great! xx

• Thank you Cutback - it is a really nice boost! Have a great week! x

• Hi NoMoreJunk,

Congratulations on that really great result in your first week - I hope you had an enjoyable week and that you found it ok. I hope you enjoy celebrating those 2 Weddings on the weekend.

Have a great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal,

Thank you! I have found the change okay this week, I have tried to be really organised and have a variety of healthy snacks in my office drawer and have started taking lunches to work. Added bonus is that I am saving money too as well as eating a more balanced diet!

First wedding down - so lovely :> I did drink more than I was going to let myself but hey they are only going to get married once but I was good with the buffet as I made sure I had a healthy snack before I went so I didn't over do it.

Next wedding is tonight - can't wait!

Have a great week!

• Glad you enjoyed the first Wedding, and well done for coping with that buffet.

Have a lovely time at tonight's Wedding - hopefully the weather will be just right. Exciting!

Lowcal :-)

• Oh well done you, I started last Monday too and sm a similar weight 10st 3lb. I did a sneaky weigh in yesterday and had lost 1.5lb but will wait until Monday to see if it's the same! Enjoy your weddings. :)

• Hi Tuppy,

That's fantastic news - I'm sure you will see good results on Monday! What's your target weight? I'm only 5ft 1.5" so I am aiming for 81/2 maybe less depending on what I look like. Be good to have a weightloss buddy :)

• Hi NoMoreJunk,

I'm only 5ft so similar height too! I'm aiming for 9st at the moment but would love to get back to 8.6st which I was after having me third child but since then I've just not had the motivation. Yes definitely good to have a weight loss buddy with same weight to lose. Keep up the good work. :)

• We can do it :)

Have a great week!

• Hello - good for you and keep it up is all I can say......and enjoy the weddings.

All the best

Mary x

You may also like...