Hi not sure what to post this is the first time I have joined an on line weight forum. I am more than 4stone overweight with high blood pressure and a few other health problems one been Fibromyalgia which I have had for 30 years. I have also been a wheelchair user when out doors for 15 years.

I don't get out to mix with others so do not have the support I feel would be useful to helping me lose some weight so here I am lol. I understand how forums work as i have a small support forum myself but not one dealing pacifically with weight loss. So I am happy to be here and welcome any help and advice thank you for having me.

5 Replies

• Welcome! :-)

• Thank you.

• Welcome and good luck. You should find lots of support, inspiration and advice here. :)

• Hi and welcome, I can sympathise as I was housebound for months waiting for a knee op, didn't help my weight either, I'm asthmatic so exercise is out, plus I'm still limping and some times need a stick when out. But there is lots of support on here and everyone is in the same boat, so to speak, so good luck.

• Hi, best of luck, I hope you too find lots of useful advice and support through this forum.

You may also like...