I have finished the NHS twelve week weight loss program a few months ago and have been eating healthy since. Once I was happy with my weight while still eating healthy, I increased the quantity just enough to keep my weight. I have also finished the couch to 5 k program.

I am on holiday camping by the beach. Due to the running program, my legs are thinner and firm. The interesting thing is that most of my cellulite has disappeared. I am now not trying to hide when in my swimsuit. I go for a run three times a week. I reasonably eat some fat like spread, cheese, but stopped the sugar. It is interesting. No magic cream or laser treatment. Just gone by eating healthy.

13 Replies

• Wow. Well done you for losing the cellulite and even more for maintaining your healthy weight

• Thank you claire

• Well done thats great! Good to see your maintaining well. The running is obviously helping your skin to tone up and lose the cellulite. Its obviously working for you. Good for you

• Thank you fibron. It was the best decision for me when I started the 12 week plan. It just snowballed from there and all in a positive way

• What a positive post, thank you for sharing your weight loss journey. Well done keep up the good work

• Thank you

• Hi nhs2015 well done on getting rid of your orange peel lol. I have noticed a difference in mine to it's not gone but I can see it changing. Running definitely plays a big role in getting toned in those areas and you are doing an amazing job going for a run three times a week. Keep up all the good work

• Good to know I am not the only one. It therefore mean that whatever we embarked on is working.

• I CANNOT WAIT to get rid of the orange peel around my abdomen! Be gone foul orangeness, be gone!

Well done you :)

• Thank you. I don't know about abdomen as I don't have a problem there. It was my thighs. I mean, if I squeeze hard, I do have some orange peel still, but when I don't, it just does not show. It is gone.

• Congratulations dear for loosing cellulite. I have also reduced my cellulite by daily massage with a suction cup like cellublue.com/ on my thighs and buttocks. This massage was recommended by my doctor which helped me to get rid of orange peel effect.

• That's really good to know! I haven't inspected my thighs too carefully for the presence of cellulite (least of my worries at the moment!) but I quit sugar a couple of months ago and I'm just about to start week 5 of the couch to 5K so it's good to know the running and healthy eating pays off in all kinds of ways.

Congrats and thanks for sharing :)

• The same happened to me. I lost 15 kilos and I have no stretch marks at all. I used to have cellulite on my belly and thighs, and it has disappeared completely!!!

You may also like...