It takes a while but we will all get there!

It takes a while but we will all get there!

Hey guys,

I wanted to share this picture with you as its you guys who got me here. I wore an outfit last night that I wouldn't have dreamed of wearing a year ago, and felt so comfortable wearing it. The picture on the left is my 21st birthday a year sgo, and the picture in the right was last night :)

It's a slow process but we will all get there!

Thank you guys for all your motivational posts over the past few months. They have kept me going.

Xxxxx

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow, you look amazing. Well done. I'm so looking forward now to posting mine this time next year :)

• You've done a great job!

• You look amazing! Enough said!

• Good job!

• Excellent achievement! Well done you! :)

• Well done Kate, you look fab. How did you do it?

• Thank you :) and I stopped eating cheese and started jogging :) it's taken a while but tiny tiny changes have big impacts :)

• Wow! well done hun! The difference is amazing, bet you feel on top of the world. Any tips for us oldies? lol

• Thank you so much :) and cutting out cheese worked for me, and I've really got into cooking too. My logic is, the more veg I have in my meals, the more I can eat :)

• Loading up the veg definately works, I started doing that when I lost a well paid shop last year and had to cut back from Ocado deliveries to Makro/Lidl shopping. Ironically as a family we eat so much better now, everything cooked from scratch and no wasting food. My weakness is snacking, but being more grown up this time and distracting myself if I start looking for snacks. Love this site tho, reminds me that we're all working towards the same outcome :-)

• WOW! You are gorgeous. So happy for you. :)

• Oh Katee! you look absolutely amazing, you have done so well in just a year, you should be so proud of yourself. Very, very well done I hope you enjoy the new you...fab!

• Well done you! You look wonderful.

• Wow you look great and seem very happy! Congratulations on loosing the weight.

• Fantastic - well done! :)

• You look amazing and have done so great well done

• Well done!!! You look amazing

• well done to you.. YOUR hard work, you deserve alll the compliments I am sure you get!!

• Shouldn't that be another bottle of champagne in your hand rather than a phone?

• Aww that's such a lovely comment :)